Green-Wood Chronicles Project -- time to work on it!
1. Take stock of your situation and make a list of the following, writing it down to share with Ms. Allen (me) tomorrow:
* what you have done so far
* a list of what you still need to do (details)
* what materials you need to do this project
* when you are going to do these things
2. Consult your #1 Lifeline -- one of your parents (you can also consult another family member). Share the pink sheet with him/her tonight and get ideas. Really ask for help.
3. Turn in this list and a parent signature tomorrow.
IN CLASS ON FRIDAY (TOMORROW), I WILL ALSO CONSULT WITH YOU. LAPTOPS WILL BE AVAILABLE. BRING ANY OTHER MATERIALS YOU MIGHT NEED, INCLUDING A FLASH DRIVE.