1. To the best of your ability, using computer search tools and your own knowledge, fill in the first three pages of the worksheets about Islam. Use a dictionary to come up with proper definitions.
2. Illustrate the proverb on the fourth page of your work packet. Use the illustration to be able to explain the proverb to your classmates tomorrow.
3. The due date for the Children's Rights Paragraph has been pushed forward to Tuesday, October 11. There will be no social studies class on Friday because I will be out on a trip.
CHILDREN'S RIGHTS PARAGRAPH --> TURN IN:
1. The revised, improved (typed) paragraph
2. The old draft, highlighted to show that you've looked at every comment
3. An updated writing reminder sheet that includes the comments I've made
PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR BEST WRITING!
NOTE: You will have a quiz on Tuesday, 10/18.